Join the Best! Work with the Best! Be the Best!
Don’t let your in-demand skills waste away doing the same job over and over! Come see our cutting-edge projects that offer you challenge, new situations and experiences.
Here’s what an MDM would do:
As the Master Data Manager, you would be responsible for designing, implementing and supporting complex Master Data Solutions in an ERP and other large scale software systems environment.
- Demonstrates proven thought-leader abilities, broad subject matter expertise and success with master data Management principles across multiple applications and platforms
- Ability to learn new applications and apply guiding principles to deliver successful engagements
- Solid understanding of technology discipline, and willing to work in the trenches
- Executing all aspects of data conversion between multiple different systems and data models including: strategy planning, execution and validation
- Designing, building, testing and deploying the technical components required for successful Master Data Management solutions.
Here’s what you’ve done:
- 5+ years of Master Data Management experience, with good understanding of MDM full-life cycle concepts/techniques
- Knowledge of programming language including ABAP, C++, SQL
- Functional understanding tools used for data transformation, such as Excel, SQL, etc.
- Functional understanding of the ERP projects and data business process, and project implementation
- Multiple years of data standardization and cleansing within the context of business transformation projects.
- Identifying and addressing client needs: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new services opportunities, preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials
- Defining resource requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Business or related field
PREDICTif Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.