Restaurant Case Study
The customer found itself experiencing issues with legacy systems, with a lack of automation, data integrity, and actionable insights. These issues caused the company to miss an opportunity to invest the pretzel bun concept because it couldn’t quantify the ROI or consumer demand for the new product offering. As a result, a competitor was first to market with the pretzel bun.
Download the full case study here.
The customer was in need of critical analytics capabilities to optimize its operations and stay ahead of its competitors:
- Mine, analyze and gain valuable insight from untapped social media data, like Twitter, Yelp, Quora, and Facebook, as well as industry trend lists, and combine that Information with structured company data, such as transaction details, to understand how market trends, public sentiment, and emerging fads can impacts revenue.
- Automate and streamline its financial close, budgeting and planning process to eliminate labor intensive and error-prone Excel based financial tools, improving accuracy and increasing business agility
- Implemented an end-to-end fully integrated analytics technology stack encompassing Hyperion, OBIEE, OID, OEID and Informatica on a state-of-art cloud hosting infrastructure
- Built a Hyperion Planning solution retiring its Cognos Planning application and saving maintenance fees before the new budgeting cycle.
- Completed a new data warehouse for sales and finance information that allows users to drill down to transaction level detail and resolves data integrity issues.
- Automated the company’s sales huddle reporting process to eliminate manual data manipulation and errors, enabling users to create reports and analyze data with a much quicker turnaround timeframe than before.
- Delivered an information discovery solution that enables its Consumer Insight Analytics (CIA) group to discover new trends in menu innovation, product mix, menu regionalization, consumer sentiment and operational efficiency