2020 Year in Review and 2021 Outlook
2020 has been a challenging year for all of us. Like a lot of businesses in the world, we experienced a slow-down in the first 6 months of the year. We have missed the personal touch that comes with the collaboration when we work with each other in an office. But we also have a lot to be thankful for.
- Our valued employees have all remained COVID-free and healthy, and we’re incredibly grateful for their health and dedication to bringing us back together stronger.
- Through partnerships and a driven sales team, our company has gained 10 new customers and completed 22 projects in last 6 months.
- Our team members have earned 50 certifications during this time and we couldn’t be prouder.
- We’ve gained considerable expertise in several critical use cases in the manufacturing industry including inventory management, demand forecasting, win/loss prediction, and logistics optimization.
- We have 2 dozen opportunities in our pipeline that we will work hard on to close in January.
- We’re developing a strong partnership with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and its Houston-based teams.
- We’ve redesigned our website and expanded our presence on various social network platforms to make it easier for you to learn more about us and read about everything going on in the PREDICTif world.
Our 15 years of success in data analytics, combined with now 2 years in cloud-based solutions, establishes a strong foundation for our future growth, particularly in cloud migration and business analytics in the cloud. Our goals for 2021 are to continue to build our company into a premier consulting firm that:
- Excels in all cloud technologies
- Become an industry leader in delivering machine learning solutions.
- Attain the Advanced Partner status with AWS with a specialization in machine learning.
- Develop a solid customer base for cloud migration helping them migrate their IT infrastructure, applications, and data from on-premises data centers to the cloud.
- Build a strong staff of technologists who are high achievers, possess strong business acumen, and strive to own industry distinctions and certifications.
- Release our Machine Learning Solutions Playbook that will be an industry first to help companies maximize their return on investment in data analytics and machine learning.
We are on the right path to build our company into an organization, in which our customers find a reliable partner that delivers superior analytics solutions, where our employees can learn and thrive to achieve a fulfilling career, and from which our business partners gain a trusted ally to collaborate and grow.
We are enthusiastic and confident about our plans for 2021 and beyond. From the bottom of our hearts, we are grateful for the trust that our customers have placed in us, the excellent work that our employees have done on our behalf, and the support that our partners have given to us. We wish you a very happy holiday season and a prosperous and healthy new year.