Migrate to the Cloud
Simply, Inexpensively and Quickly
Let an AWS certified migration partner to guide you through the journey
PREDICTif is a Cloud migration expert
We leverage AWS’ Migration Acceleration Program (MAP) to help you reach your migration goals. Encapsulating the experience from AWS’ successes in thousands of migration projects, MAP provides tools that
- Reduce costs,
- Automate and accelerate execution,
- Build strong AWS cloud foundations, and
- Use a proven three-phased framework — Assess, Mobilize, and Migrate & Modernize.
Migrate & Modernize
The assessment phase involves
- understanding your current state,
- conducting gap analysis in terms of people, process and technology,
- evaluating your specific migration needs
- gauging your migration readiness,
- developing a migration roadmap, and
- creating a Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) model to build business justification for your migration project.
The mobilization phase involves
- constructing an operational foundation through Control Tower,
- building Cloud center of excellence and competencies via comprehensive training and knowledge transfer,
- establishing security guardrails,
- bridging gaps to prepare for the migration to AWS, and
- accelerating your cloud migration decisions.
Migrate & Modernize
The migration & modernization phase involves
- executing large-scale migration plan developed during the mobilization phase,
- adopting AWS’ proven well architected framework,
- migrating and upgrading your data and workloads to AWS, and
- operating and optimizing your cloud environment.
de-Risk your Migration with MAP
PREDICTif is skilled in unleashing AWS investment, in the form of AWS service credits and zero-cost assessment, to help customers offset one-time migration expenses, e.g., labor, training, and running parallel environments, minimizing the risk of your migration and gaining a maximum return on your investment.
More information on MAP?
One of the world’s leading public relations firms was experiencing challenges in managing its extensive analytics platform. It was deployed in an on-premises data center with outdated software and hardware. PREDICTif designed and successfully executed a plan to migrate their platform to the AWS cloud. By implementing the most recent hardware and big data software, we were able to help them leap 5 versions. The solution dramatically improved both the performance and stability of the platform, while significantly decreasing maintenance and support costs.