PREDICTif Solutions is a business technology consulting firm with a unique focus on Predictive Business Intelligence Solutions. Experts in end-to-end Business Intelligence, Predictive Analytics, Enterprise Performance Management and accompanying back-end data integration, PREDICTif Solutions is a dedicated partner to customers across a variety of industries.
Implementation of Hyperion solutions for customers using Oracle Hyperion; working closely with the Project Manager and customer staff to review requirements and then design and develop data models.
Involvement in the entire systems development life cycle. Significant client interaction with the use population and finance/accounting team management. You will be supporting the production platform, developing new functionality, modifying existing rules, applications and reports, provide training and assistance to users, design and develop solutions to business need/issues, ensure data quality, stay current on all updates and patches.
- Knowledge of designing and developing Hyperion Essbase solutions for large organizations
- Thorough understanding of intercompany accounting, currency translations, multiple accounting conventions, close process, consolidation and financial statement presentation for regulatory and statutory reporting
- Experience in design/build, development, test and data validation
- Good understanding of Master Data Management tools, Hierarchies/Reporting Structures
- Expert understanding of large Business Performance Management systems
- At least 5 years working with Hyperion
- A background in finance or accounting is a huge plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or directly related degree required
WHY JOIN PREDICTif?
PREDICTif Solutions offers an excellent benefits package as well as competitive salary as well as commission and career progression!
PREDICTif Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.