We may be based in Texas, but we’re not talking about wrangling cattle!
So get your boots on and wrangle the heck out of this data!
Here’s what an you would do:
As the Data Wrangler, you would be responsible for deep understanding of the analytical needs and leverage knowledge of data assets, big data technologies, keying and linking concept to analyze data to create insights for our clients.
- Interact with all levels of people including Data Stewards, analytics professionals, IT, Sales and Customers.
- Develop strategies, standards and best practices in the areas of data wrangling, data visualization and data integration
- Analyze new sources of data to quantify quality, uniqueness, coverage and overlap with sources
- Stay current with rapidly developing Big Data technologies landscape and share knowledge.
- Ensure proper use of data assets by working closely with data governance and compliance professionals.
Here’s what you’ve done:
- 5+ years of data management experience, keying and linking, data handling and data wrangling
- Strong data analysis skills to rapidly learn new data assets.
- Database and Data Analysis technology skills and experience required: SAS, R, SQL.
- Big Data experience with Hadoop technologies is a plus.
- Functional understanding of the ERP projects and data business process, and project implementation
- Multiple years of data standardization and cleansing within the context of business transformation projects.
- Identifying and addressing client needs: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new services opportunities, preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials
- Defining resource requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Business or related field
PREDICTif Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.