PREDICTif Solutions is a business technology consulting firm with a unique focus on Predictive Business Intelligence Solutions. Experts in end-to-end Business Intelligence, Predictive Analytics, Enterprise Performance Management and accompanying back-end data integration, PREDICTif Solutions is a dedicated partner to customers across a variety of industries.
The Data Warehouse Architect is a senior technical resource within the organization, and fulfills a coordination and leadership role in the development of data warehouse solutions as related to Data Model Metadata management & ETL (Extract, Transform & Load). Also has extensive technical knowledge and experience in multiple core technology areas and integration, along with strong planning and analytical skills. The Data Warehouse Architect is responsible for data warehouse architecture and design and development of data and metadata model as well as ETL requiring multiple technologies. Also works as part of cross-functional teams that deal with the full spectrum of information management technology.
Works with various technical resources across the team to facilitate the development of technical standards. Must have strong communication skills and ability to develop and present solutions to all levels of management, including executive levels. The Data Warehouse Architect participates in requirements gathering, discovery, and interfacing with technical and business teams – establishing credibility in terms of experience, presentation and leadership of solutions development. The Data Warehouse Architect evaluates proposed new systems and system changes and additions, provides oversight into the decision process, and participates in project implementation.
Involvement in the entire systems development life cycle. Significant client interaction with the use population and finance/accounting team management. You will be supporting the production platform, developing new functionality, modifying existing rules, applications and reports, provide training and assistance to users, design and develop solutions to business need/issues, ensure data quality, stay current on all updates and patches.
- Deliver a project scope that directly supports the key business drivers
- Define the overall data warehouse architecture (e.g., ETL process, ODS, EDW, Data Marts)
- Define technical requirements, technical and data architectures for the data warehouse
- Design and direct the ETL process, including data quality and testing
- Design and direct the information access and delivery effort for the data warehouse
- Define and direct the implementation of security requirements for the data warehouse
- Define meta data standards for the data warehouse
- Direct the data warehouse meta data capture and access effort
- Define production release requirements and sustainment architecture
- Define key business drivers for the data warehouse initiative
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or related field preferred.
- Eight plus years of related responsible experience in large corporate systems environments working with large and complex data warehouse systems.
- Must have at least 5 years of hands-on experience working with ODI, OBIEE, OBI.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in writing complex ETL packages.
- Must have at least 5 years of hands on experience in database and SQL performance tuning.
- Extensive hands-on technical knowledge of Data Warehouse Architecture, ETL, Oracle & SQL Server database.
- Project Management
- Problem solving skills
- Patience, strong customer service skills
- Multi-tasking ability
- Time Management
- Interpersonal communications skills
WHY JOIN PREDICTif?
PREDICTif Solutions offers an excellent benefits package as well as competitive salary as well as commission and career progression!
PREDICTif Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.