PREDICTif Solutions is a leading business consulting firm with a focus on delivering enterprise analytics solutions. Experts in end-to-end Business Intelligence, Information Discovery, Enterprise Performance Management and Big Data, PREDICTif Solutions is a trusted Oracle partner to many customers across a variety of industries.
The Business Development Representative will be responsible for generating new business opportunities for PREDICTif Solutions’ consulting services and products.
Identify new opportunities to sell, establish a pipeline, drive the sales process, and maintain relationships with clients as a trusted partner.
- Outstanding telephone sales skills. Exceptional ability to generate leads by prospecting and cold calling will be an integral part of your day in this position.
- Ability to identify enterprise opportunities and build a predictable pipeline and forecast.
- Develop sales strategies to ensure achievement of sales targets, by understanding market requirements, company objectives, and solution capabilities.
- Utilize a consultative solutions sales approach to identify client needs and present the solution.
- Identify and qualify accounts at the “C” level.
- Develop and manage a qualified pipeline of targeted opportunities on a continual basis.
- Manage accounts by building strong relationships with customers, gaining a thorough understanding of their requirements and long term goals, informing customers of new developments related to our services and solutions, facilitating troubleshooting, and resolution of problems.
- Strong business acumen- ability to make proposal relevant to prospective customers.
- Participate in solution demonstrations and presentations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Strong work ethic, attitude and follow through ability.
- Experience in the sale and marketing of Professional Services and Solutions is a plus.
- Excellent communicative, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Progress the opportunity by leveraging qualification criteria and consistently moving the customer towards commitment.
- Has a successful track record working with sales organizations to achieve and exceed their sales goals is a plus. Inspires others with drive and motivation to sell aggressively.
- Takes initiative and pursues opportunities. Self-motivated and excellent multi-tasking skills. Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction.
- Projects a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust.
- Ability to travel (less than 30%).
WHY JOIN PREDICTif?
PREDICTif Solutions offers an excellent benefits package as well as competitive salary as well as commission and career progression!
PREDICTif Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.