Today’s world economy is dynamic and volatile, full of risks and opportunities. Global recession, erratic growth and recovery, market volatility all make accurate planning and forecasting a challenging process. Surveyed by CFO Research Services in 2010, 40% of CFO’s indicated they could only reliably forecast results 1 – 3 months in advance. This is a key sign that market volatility is impacting organizations’ abilities to forecast and plan their resource allocations more than a quarter into the future. Compounding the problem is the reliance many organizations have on spreadsheets to support their budgeting, planning and forecasting processes. Where this approach is taken, instead of the business being managed as a whole, planning becomes piecemeal, leading to dangerous inaccuracies, human error and a serious time lag in getting business information fed into the planning process. Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Financial Planning Suite provides an integrated solution for strategic, financial and operational planning processes to address these challenges. Equipped with a team of financial professionals and Hyperion product specialists, PREDICTif is the right partner for you to implement Hyperion Planning solutions.
Leveraging the power of Oracle Essbase, a market-leading OLAP server, Oracle Hyperion Planning applications provide many pre-built features, as well as a common web interface, workflow and process management to help streamline the planning, budgeting and forecasting process. The complete enterprise planning suite includes many purpose built modules that address specific challenges in a subject area:
- Oracle Hyperion Planning – a centralized, Microsoft Office and Web budgeting, and forecasting solution that integrates financial and operational planning processes.
- Oracle Hyperion Workforce Planning – a purpose and efficient planning for head count, salary, and compensation across the enterprise.
- Oracle Hyperion Capital Asset Planning – a purpose planning of existing and new capital assets, maintenance, transfers, and depreciation while analyzing their impact on income, balance sheet, and cash flow.
- Oracle Hyperion Project Financial Planning – a purpose-built module designed to support financial planning and forecasting for contract, capital and indirect projects.
- Oracle Hyperion Strategic Finance – a financial modelling application that lets executives identify and understand the full financial impact of alternative corporate strategies.
Oracle has also released a cloud version of Hyperion Enterprise Planning, Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services (PBCS) to enable companies to implement the same functionality in the cloud, which is fully managed by Oracle, eliminating the support and maintenance of infrastructure and leaving the finance teams to focus on their planning and forecasting responsibilities.
Whether it is Hyperion Enterprise Planning or PBCS, PREDICTif is your trusted partner to implement a solution that you will benefit from. PREDICTif deploys a team with the right mix of finance professionals and technologists to ensure that the solutions we delivered meet your needs.