In most organizations, the data that is needed to construct financial reports and plans is often stored in many disparate systems of record. The data lineage is often lost and difficult to discern as the source data has been mapped for the reports to be created. Finance organizations need to maintain the quality of internal controls and reporting processes for auditing and regulatory purposes. A source-to-report view of financial data is necessary. Drill-through to source data from financial reports is also useful for financial and operational analytics. Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management Enterprise Edition (FDMEE) allows business analysts to develop standardized financial data management processes and validate data from any source system -all while reducing costs and complexity. Fully integrated with Oracle Enterprise Performance Management applications, Oracle FDMEE is the only enterprise-class system of its kind for managing the quality of financial data. Being specialized in Oracle Hyperion solutions, PREDICTif has established a strong practice in all Hyperion products including FDMEE, enabling us to successfully deliver an integrated Hyperion solution with FDMEE and Oracle Enterprise Performance Management suite.
Oracle FDMEE provides the following important features and functionality:
- Eliminate the data integrity risks associated with collecting, mapping, verifying, and moving critical financial data.
- Lower the Cost of Compliance Annual audit fees by tracking the movement and preparation of financial data
- Eliminate data bottlenecks and manual file manipulation by efficiently importing data from multiple sources.
- Streamline the time-consuming task of manual data reconciliation by automating and verifying data submissions.
- Deliver pre-packaged adapters that make it easy to integrate and map data.
The Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management Enterprise Edition source adapters make it easy to load data from any data file, or connect directly to a variety of transaction systems. These adapters provide the ability to load these application types, and also source data directly from the following sources:
- Oracle E-Business Suite Financials
- Oracle Fusion Financials
- PeopleSoft Financials
- PeopleSoft Human Resources for Oracle Hyperion Public Sector Planning and Budgeting
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Ledger
- SAP R/3, ECC 6.0 and SAP BW sources
With three core practices being built around EPM, BI and Information Discovery, PREDICTif delivers end-to-end integrated analytics and reporting solutions, which import data from multiple data sources, normalize and cleanse it in a single version of the truth, and report it in user-friendly web interfaces or Microsoft Office product. PREDICTif’s delivery team is consist of a mix of finance specialists and software technologists, and they’re just a phone call away to provide their expertise to you.