Oracle Business Intelligence Applications provide complete, real-time, and enterprise wide insight for all users, enabling fact-based actions and intelligent interaction. Designed for rapid deployment at a low cost of ownership, Oracle Business Intelligence Applications are prebuilt solutions that start with the customer, embrace any existing corporate data source, and are seamlessly integrated with Oracle’s transactional solutions to increase effectiveness across the entire customer life cycle.
New Features Overview
The new release of Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Applications 11g, Release 126.96.36.199.1 has been designed to add a new analytic application, significantly expand functional content across existing front and back-office Oracle BI Applications, re-architect the solution to leverage the power of Oracle Data Integrator and, introduce new out-of-the-box tools to increase productivity and drive down Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
New Cutting Edge Analytics
The industry’s analytic application for student information analysis:
- Oracle Student Information Analytics enables academic institutions to improve recruitment, lower dropout rate by tracking student attendance in real-time, monitor graduation rate, manage student financial transactions, and match up school resources with student needs more effectively.
New Oracle BI Foundation Suite 188.8.131.52 Features
New visualization and user interface features to easily interact with analytics that correspond to their roles and responsibilities, make better decisions, and stay on track have been included within Oracle BI Applications:
- Visualization Enhancements: Performance Tiles, 100% Stacked Bar, Freeze Headers, Waterfall Chart, View Suggestions, Trellis Chart Grid
- User Interaction Improvements: Navigation/Action from Totals, Breadcrumbs, Pass context to ADF, Search with Endeca MDEX, Save as Analysis on Dashboard, Trellis Actions
- BI Mobile HD Enhancements: Analytics available on mobile without additional development, Data dense visualizations enabled by in-memory analytics, enhanced rightclick interactions, better interactivity with native gestures, offline access to content with fine grained security to grant or revoke privileges.
Richer and Deeper Insight
Significant expansion of content improves existing front and back-office Oracle BI Applications including:
- Oracle Human Resources Analytics provides organizations detailed analysis on HR programs and workforce performance. HR staff, business executives and front-line managers have access to the critical workforce information required to analyze workforce staffing and productivity, and to better design compensation that rewards performance. New content areas for Human Resources Analytics:
- Time and Labor Analytics
- Payroll Analytics
- Workforce Gains and Losses
- Other enhancements for HR Analytics are Leave Accrual has been added to Absence subject area, and new support is provided now for the ETL adaptor to PeopleSoft Global Payroll.
- Oracle Financial Analytics provides organizations detailed analysis into the factors that drive revenues, costs, and shareholder value. It helps front-line managers improve financial performance with complete, up-to-the-minute information on their departments’ expenses and revenue contributions, cash flow, and profitability, while maintaining more accurate, timely, and transparent financial reporting that helps ensure Sarbanes-Oxley compliance. New content areas for Financial Analytics:
- Fixed Assets Analytics
- Budgetary Control Analytics
- Oracle Project Analytics provides out-of-the-box, role-based dashboards that enable project managers, executives, and accountants to monitor projects and control the risks that lead to budget and schedule overruns. New content areas for Projects Analytics:
- Resource Management Analytics
- Project Subledger Reconciliation
- Perspective based dashboards provide an optimized Project Analytics user interface that orients the content around specific user perspectives (optional layout)
- Oracle Procurement & Spend Analytics help organizations optimize their supply side performance by integrating data from across the enterprise value chain. Organizations benefit from increased visibility into Corporate Spend and complete source-to-pay process, including comprehensive sourcing and procurement analysis, supplier performance analysis, supplier payables analysis, and Employee Expenses. New content areas for Oracle Procurement and Spend Analytics:
- Sourcing Analytics
- Oracle Supply Chain and Order Management Analytics enables organizations to assess inventory levels, likely product fulfillment needs, quickly identify potential order backlog issues, and stay on top of critical A/R and DSO issues. New content areas for Supply Chain and Order Management Analytics:
- Enhanced Inventory Analysis
- New Item Cost History Analysis
- Oracle CRM Analytics provides fact-based insight into the entire sales process and into product demand, customer price sensitivity, and overall pricing effectiveness. They enable firms to manage and track campaign performance, and to segment and retain the most valuable customers. Organizations can track and analyze key service center metrics, and generate a complete picture of organizational performance. New content areas for Oracle CRM Analytics:
- Oracle Price Analytics
- Oracle Service Analytics
- Oracle Sales Analytics